Always possible some group of them got blown in the "wrong" direction.
I've been a bit puzzled here not to see one because there's pretty good
Towhee habitat, lots of thickets and brambles and the like with a long
stretch of forest edge.

Was yours male or female?  Is it still hanging out with you?

What put me off-balance with this one is that it was a female, which I
wouldn't expect to see before a male had shown itself.  I now also have
just today the first female Rose-Breasted Grosbeak of the year that
apparently blew in overnight in the same bunch with the female Towhee
and the White-Crowns.  Hmmmm.

Jane
(Shoreham)