Hello Fellow Birders,

The 121st Annual Meeting of the Vermont Botanical and Bird Club will be
held at Johnson State College in Johnson from Thursday, June 16 (4:00
PM) - Sunday, June 19 (meeting ends after breakfast), 2016.

We look forward to field trips all day on Friday and Saturday to
interesting botanical and birding locations in the vicinity. We will
have evening presentations Thursday and Friday of the meeting. Saturday
evening is the annual business meeting followed by Slides by Members
Show.

To find information about attending the meeting, to download a copy of
the registration form, to see past Newsletters and Photo Galleries and
to learn more about the Club, please see    www.vtbb.org

Reservations for the meeting are being taken through May 16. If anyone
has any questions, feel free to contact me off list,

Debbie Benjamin, President
Vermont Botanical and Bird Club
959 Warren Road
Eden, Vermont  05652