Thanks, Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Susan Elliott <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thu, May 19, 2016 7:51 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Buckner Preserve

David,
Take Rte 4 west out of Vermont to Whitehall, New York. Take a right onto NY County Rte 9a (you'll go past the Skene Valley Country Club on your right). At the T intersection turn left. Then turn right on Doig Street. At the next T intersection turn left (I think it's called E. Bay Road). Cross the Poultney River back into Vermont. The Ward Marsh WMA will be directly in front of you. Turn left. The entrance to Buckner is a short distance. You'll see Tim's Trail on your right. Continue on until you see water on each side of the road. That is where the Prothonotary is being seen as well as another small pond on the right just past that.
Sue Elliott