Yesterday I was so very happy to see a Northern Oriole calling from my back lawn maples, and just a little later a male Bluebird diving into the grass and back up from the same maple tree. It has been quite a few years since either of them visited here. A female Pileated was poking energetically into a rotted tree trunk when another female flew in to share the feast. As I had the bins trained on them a flash of movement to the left alerted me to a Sharp-shinned Hawk standing, flapping, & striking at something in the grass. Off it flew into the woods with something black & fist-sized clutched in one talon. However, the afternoon's highlight was an hour long visit in the south meadow from a Grey Fox! AND I have photos. My notes reveal I saw one in June 1994, and again in June 2004. Shelagh Smith, near Fern Lake in Leicester.