I was about to leave Geprag's Park in Hinesburg this morning when I
heard the "bee-buzz-buzz" of a possible golden-winged warbler. Right
next to the path at the entrance was a winged warbler that most
resembled the marking of a Brewster's back-cross.  This was not the
singing bird. There was a second bird in pursuit of the first.  The
second bird was the singer and had the markings of a golden-winged
warbler.  After a little more singing and chasing they dipped down into
the shrubs together, briefly reappeared, and then left.

The rest is history.

Liz Lee