Chip

p.s. - And don't forget - BirdFest is coming May 28th!

 <http://www.northbranchnaturecenter.org/birdfest.html> BirdFEST!
Saturday, May 28, 2016
Fee: $10 members, $15 nonmembers, free for kids
Join us for our 5th annual celebration of birds at NBNC! Featuring bird
walks &
workshops, live raptors, kids activities, bird banding demo, bird house
building, photo contest and much more!

Chip Darmstadt, Executive Director

North Branch Nature Center

(802) 229-6206