We will be either at or around the marsh and the Pleasant Street power line for at least an hour then on to the rest stop on route 4 west.

Cheers, Roy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Sonshine <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, May 27, 2016 8:18 pm
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Rutland County Audubon Century Count - May 28

Sue,

If we wanted to catch up with you guys after 6AM do you have an itinerary?
Will you start at West Rutland Marsh?  How long do you think you'll be
there and then where will you head?  I don't expect exact times but if I
arrived at 8AM where might I expect to find people?

Jeff

--
Jeffrey Sonshine, CFP
36 Laurel Ledge Court