Another idea.....maybe a junco.

On May 11, 2016, at 10:54 PM, Scott Sainsbury <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,
The three most common “trillers” I think of are the Chipping Sparrow (which as Miriam says is the most “mechanical sounding), the Swamp Sparrow, and the Pine Warbler.
They habituate different environs as their names suggest, so what it’s like where you were, and where in the landscape the bird was (I’m not familiar with the park) could help determine which of those (if any) you heard.
Hope that helps
Scott
Moretown
.