We take our feeders in every night because of a bear - they are stored in the garage in galvanized trash cans that we store our birdseed in.  For rainy weather (we have lots of it here in W MD!) we dry off some of the feeders that have domes, etc.  we have about 15 feeders out.

Frank

Frank Boyle
Broken Wallet Farm
Rohrersville, MD