Hi all,

I went to The Hinesburg Town Forest this morning before the rain came. The south wind during the evening brought in some new arrivals. I heard 3 Wood Thrushes singing. I also saw a Nashville Warbler but the highlight of the morning was a male Cape May warbler that came into my binos view, while looking at the Nashville. I then saw another male Cape May. All three Warblers were in the same Larch tree and after about 25 minutes they all flew off to the north. It seems like the rain has let up as I am writing this. It might be really good birding out there this afternoon. I need to do yard work but good luck to all that get out there.

Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms!!

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead