Yesterday I saw my first Rose-breasted Grosbeak.  I may have seen one on Saturday but I caught only a brief glimpse and I cannot confirm the sighting.  THis morning I had the first hummingbird at the feeder.  Orioles have also been visiting the oriole feeder constantly.  So far only males.

I have observed a Raven on several occasions in the winter and earlier last week I had two in my back yard.  They made frequent visits the past two days. and I saw one early this morning.  I do not know if they are passing through or they are going to be permanent residents for the year.

Cheers

Bob in W. Arlington.