Hi, Leslie - Welcome back! I’m just back, too, from a glorious extended birding trip to southeastern Arizona.

The North Hero walk is part of the Island Arts program, connected with the class the preceding Wednesday. I don’t know how big the group will be yet. If it’s large, I don’t think anyone who hasn’t paid for the class should come for the field trip. (Last time I did something for Island Arts we had over 25 people, but this one should be smaller since the summer people aren’t back yet.) Let me get back to you.

The walk at The Farm Between will be this coming Thursday, May 12, instead of the 6th as it says on the list. How about that one? I’ll be leaving here at 6:30.

Maeve