Greeting everyone. Below is a post by Al Strong from the VT Birding FB page which sums up the success we had with the Bobolink Project. Of course he has been instrumental in its development and during this transition. Audubon Vermont is excited the transition to a multi-state effort went so smoothly and wants to also thank those that participated. We look forward to documenting the productivity on VT fields enrolled in the program this year and to expanding the project in the future.

Mark

"A big thank you to everyone who donated to the Bobolink Project this yearhttp://www.bobolinkproject.com/ As you may remember, we went regional this year, with Audubon Vermont, Audubon Connecticut, and Mass Audubon taking the helm for coordination of the project. Thanks to your help, we raised over $40,000 and we will have delayed mowing on 526 acres across 16 farms in VT (13), MA (2) and NY (1). We'll be back in touch with more information on bird numbers as the breeding season progresses, but I wanted to let you know this awesome news and thank you for your support!"

Mark LaBarr
Conservation Program Manager
Audubon Vermont
255 Sherman Hollow Road