For you like myself not familiar with the area the Prothonotary  has been located on Galick RD ( Map quest calls it Bay RD) From bridge over Poultney River at Ward's Marsh turn left the road following river and  thru woods 3.0 miles.  This is before you get to Helen P. Buckner Preserve.  As you round a right hand curve you will see water on both sides of the road. ( blind parking space right after curve before water or more parking at west end of pond where road is wider.)  It had been found here and relocated Sunday 5/15 am and again 3:00 pm at west end of this pond.   It worked the riverside brush line west towards second pond Sunday PM, singing about every 10 minutes.   See my Ebird post for photo's ( Does not let me post here, or I have not figured out the correct way)