Years ago, someone suggested that I put the feeders out during the day and
just bring them in at night.  We had a family of bears visit us during the
day so I did not try that again....until this year.  So far so good but
does anyone have thoughts or recommendations for feeding during the day but
bringing feeders in at night?

Martha
(Usually birding in) Westford