Does anyone know of Barn Owls closer to the northern parts?   I am located  near Plattsburgh, NY and can drive to various locations but jamaica Bay is a bit far for me.
Eve

> On May 31, 2016, at 7:13 AM, Bob Budliger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> The Wallkill River NWR is in Sussex County, NJ where the HQ is located. A very small portion of the refuge extends into NY's Orange County. There is a Barn Owl nesting in  box at the Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge, Queens County, NY which is easier to view. Still a long way.
>

> Bob Budliger

Eve Ticknor
Box 2206
Prescott, On  K0E 1T0
Canada
res: 613-925-5528
cell: 613-859-9545

The Blue Nest
24 Birch Ave, Willsboro, NY 12996
U S A
res: 518-963-7404
cell: 518-524-7377

http://aquavisions.me

If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther.
    - John Wooden