On Wednesday I wrote:

>It'll probably hang in through the weekend, but I'm not counting on it lasting more than another week (unless Ullr bestows a favorable spring storm upon us.)

Based on this AM's runs and the warm & damp forecast the prospects for making it even through Saturday AM are pretty slim.  It was still good for a full 5-6' of vertical as of an hour ago, but it's shrinking fast.  If time allows I make take a peek tomorrow, but I'll bring the 79cm Luv Big Foot- today I couldn't get more than 5 consecutive turns on 99cm Snowblades without hop turning it.

dana