For a point of departure, I compared a search between the two sources:

Scopus: "speech disorders" 30,530 results

2016: 210
2015: 1140
2014: 1330
2013: 1463
2012: 1481
2011: 1439
2010: 1276

Embase: "Speech disorders" 22,079

2016: 253
2015: 806
2014: 1016
2013: 1151
2012: 1130
2011: 1126
2010: 985

For the 2015 articles, if you deduplicate the articles, there are 1300
unique titles or which, fewer than 200 are unique in Embase- on this fairly
broad category.

   -