From: julie mandolinitrummel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2016 1:06 PM
To: Edrulfo Rodriguez; Gretchen Smithwick
Cc: evan wilke; Tiffany Martindale
Subject: Request for Chapter Data Collection Questions - Due Friday, June 24th

Dear EWB-USA Chapters with Programs in Nicaragua,

Greetings! My name is Julie Mandolini-Trummel and I am one of two EWB-USA Nicaragua Field Office interns supporting Edrulfo in the Nica field office to carry out interim impact reviews of ongoing Chapter projects here in Nicaragua this summer. The other intern is Evan Wilke, who you may also have some correspondence with this summer.

There is a possibility we may be visiting your community partner while we're here in country. As such, we would like to ask each Chapter to please prepare three technical and three non-technical (i.e., social impact) questions or pieces of information/data that your chapter needs gathered for each of your community projects by Friday, June 24th, using the format below.

While we cannot guarantee that we will be visiting your community partner, we would like to have your questions on hand in case we find ourselves in a position to collect data on your behalf.

Should you have any questions regarding this request, please don't hesitate to ask. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best,

Julie

Chapter Name:
Project ID: