Hello Helen,

I'll reply to you off-list about this particular user and why we haven't
reactivated her yet.

In general, you're right, faculty forwarding their mail anywhere is a bad
idea, and is almost guaranteed to run afoul of the information security
procedures (http://www.uvm.edu/policies/cit/infosecurityprocedures.pdf) ,
specifically:

17.10.7. Protected University Information, and information that is protected
by law, professional ethics standards, or University policy, may not be
stored unencrypted, including unencrypted email.

Thanks,

Josh

IAM

Identity and Account Management