Absolutely, Tim.

And Lynda, once sufficiently marketed, might have an even greater impact beyond learning the specific topics offered. Encouraging faculty and staff to "take time for Lynda” might help grow the idea that self-directed learning, “continuing education” if you will, is not only supported but considered a core part of our work at UVM. In terms of technology, it also underscores the fact that tech is a moving, changing entity that serves best those who are willing to adapt and learn. Developing that willingness to learn and experiment might also have positive results in other areas of one’s work.

- Hope