New Page 1

Those are NOT legit.

-Travis

From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Deb Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, June 17, 2016 at 11:16 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Are these messages legit?: Receive new message on DateWithStudent account Profile

Hello,

Can someone please tell me if the Blackboard emails we have been receiving are legit? Please scroll down to the bottom of this email.  If you can let me know.

Thanks,

Deb

Deb Smith

Office Manager

Office of International Education

University of Vermont

Living/Learning, B101, 633 Main St.

Burlington, VT 05405

802-656-7858 (direct line)

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.