Maybe someone else has written a more current doc, but I put this together a while ago:

http://www.uvm.edu/~gcd/2011/03/how-to-catch-a-phish/

--Geoff

From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Deb Smith
Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Are these messages legit?: Receive new message on DateWithStudent account Profile

Thank you all! I was pretty certain they were not but just checking for a colleague that manages this database.

Deb Smith

Office Manager & Work Study Supervisor

Office of International Education

University of Vermont

Living/Learning, B101, 633 Main St.

Burlington, VT 05405

802-656-7858 (direct line)

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.