I don't have an answer to your question, Nick - but I have a Nexus 9 tablet that about three or four months ago I wiped and reloaded with a fresh Google supplied factory image. Ever since I reloaded, I get the exact same behavior when attempting to connect to UVM's wifi. Android 6.0.1. Before I rebuilt, it would connect to UVM's WiFi fine.

So, I also have interest in an answer to this issue.

Mickey Mossey

From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nick Gingrow
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 1:21 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Android WiFi issues

Hi,

I just got a Google Pixel C tablet and am trying to connect it to UVM WiFi, I've got these settings:

EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA certificate: (unspecified)
Identity: ngingrow
Anonymous Identity: [BLANK]
Password: [NetID Password]

When I connect it says:
Connecting...
Authenticating...
Optaining IP address...
Saved

But it never connects and just does that over & over again. It connects to a personal hot spot with no issue. Any thoughts?

Nick Gingrow
UVM School of Business
IT Professional
802.656.0714