I just tried installing both the radius.uvm.edu.pem and the Equifax_Secure_Certificate_Authority.cer from https://www.uvm.edu/it/wireless/?Page=utils.html and got the same behavior trying to connect to UVM's wifi.

Mickey Mossey

From: Technology Discussion at UVM [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jonathan Trigaux
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 1:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Android WiFi issues

Install the radius.uvm.edu<http://radius.uvm.edu> cert first? If the root CA that signed the radius cert isn't present it may fail for trust reasons.

-JLT
[mobile]

On Jun 8, 2016, at 1:21 PM, Nick Gingrow <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
Hi,

I just got a Google Pixel C tablet and am trying to connect it to UVM WiFi, I've got these settings:

EAP method: PEAP
Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
CA certificate: (unspecified)
Identity: ngingrow
Anonymous Identity: [BLANK]
Password: [NetID Password]

When I connect it says:
Connecting...
Authenticating...
Optaining IP address...
Saved

But it never connects and just does that over & over again. It connects to a personal hot spot with no issue. Any thoughts?

Nick Gingrow
UVM School of Business
IT Professional
802.656.0714