From: Technology Discussion at UVM <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Daniel Brisson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Android WiFi issues

Yeah, I would 2nd that as I doubt I’m going to see anything interesting in the wireless controller logs.  Greg, if you come up empty though certainly let me know.

I’ll also mention some interesting problems with Android phones on 6.0.1 not being able to get on the Google Play store when connected to the UVM ssid.  I’m trying to diagnose that issue but running into roadblocks that I’ve yet to overcome.  I mention it though b/c something seems odd about Android 6.0.1….perhaps an issue with PEAP and MSchap v2?

-dan

Dan Brisson

Network Engineer

University of Vermont