1. "You insulted an entire people"

2. "Gringoist"

I value your interesting insights into the relative lack of autism in Cuba, Kamran, but that was pretty hypocritical. Perhaps I notice because, as someone living in New Orleans, I frequently witness otherwise well-intentioned people attacking some forms of prejudice in one breath and perpetuating insulting stereotypes about the South in the next. It, too, gets tiresome.

Nels

Sent from my iPhone