Hello everyone,

I would like to thank everyone who responded to my questions. However, my Director has decided to renew with UpTo Date at this time, and I won't be able to summarize your responses for now.  I will  do it after I have obtained all of the required information that is part of the UTD renewal process. Our renewal date is coming up very soon.

Thanks again for taking your precious time to help a colleague.

Rita

Rita Neri MLIS, MA
Manager, Medical Library
South Annex
St. Francis Hospital
100 Port Washington Blvd.
Roslyn, NY 11576
PH: 516 562 6673
FAX: 516 562 6695

The information in this e-mail, and any attachments therein, is confidential and for use by the intended addressee only. If this message is received by you in error please do not disseminate or read further. Please reply to the sender that you have received the message in error, then delete the message. Although Catholic Health Services of Long Island attempts to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained as a result of viruses. Thank you.