Could a member send me this article that was published this week?
Thank you
Madeline Warner
Baystate Noble Hospital
Medical Library
Westfield MA 01085

Please view our annual report at http://www.bhannualreport.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender immediately or by telephone at 413-794-0000 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. For further information regarding Baystate Health's privacy policy, please visit our Internet site at https://www.baystatehealth.org.