You're welcome, Gary.....

My regards to your hubby.....May God give him many years.

Alex

From: Vermont Butterfly Survey <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Gary Ann Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, July 28, 2016 8:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: common wood nymph. Milbert's tortoiseshell 7/27 E. Montpl.

Thanks, Alex. I have corrected that in my iPhoto. They seem to be waning & I saw quite a few Pearl  Crescents today nectaring on rudbekias. The psychiatric hospital in Berlin (next to CVMC) has big numbers of rudbekias  blooming now. No one seeme d to mind that I was wandering around the grounds with my camera. My husband goes to cardiac rehab twice a week and I check out the hospital grounds while he is doing that for an hr.
The butterfly season seems to be picking up at last.

Gary