From:   "King, Fred" <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   07/22/2016 10:20 AM
Subject:        Re: Problems with PubMed?
Sent by:        Medical Libraries Discussion List <[log in to unmask]>

Caution: This email came from outside Kaiser Permanente. Do not open
attachments or click on links if you do not recognize the sender.

This is PURE SPECULATION, with NO ACTUAL INFORMATION: the Library of
Congress had a DOS attack earlier this week. Could this be something
similar?

Fred King
202-877-6670
ORCID 0000-0001-5266-0279

Radio is better than television because the pictures are better.
--Anon