Dear Gayle Williams:

       Have you seen pages 4-5 of this Irish document?

http://www.hse.ie/eng/about/Who/qualityandpatientsafety/resourcesintelligence/Quality_and_Patient_Safety_Documents/pppgs.pdf

Hope this helped,
Brooke

--
"Just as anyone who listens to the muse will hear, you can write out of
your own intention or out of inspiration." -- Joseph Campbell

Brooke Johnson
Librarian and Student Services Advisor
South Baylo University Virginia Branch