I finally got some usable photos of a Baird's Sandpiper just now at the
Panton Road bridge on Dead Creek. It was with lots of other peeps,
Semipalmated Plovers and Killdeer. I will post photos later.

Also of note were 2 Short-billed Dowitchers at the Dead x Otter Creek
confluence,  as well as a Sanderling and a Black-bellied Plover at Delta
Park.

Together, the Sanderling and Baird's Sandpiper bring me to 231 species for
my Vermont photo big year to raise money to send a student or teacher to
the Hog Island Audubon camp. Shooting for a goal of 250! It's going to be
tough to reach but that's what makes it fun.

Still in search of a Red-shouldered Hawk,
Tyler Pockette