The behavior of newly fledged hummingbirds is a riot.  They go after
each other and other birds aggressively, and seem to have a particular
dislike for chickadees, maybe because they're the closest to them in
size.  What you're seeing is perfectly normal behavior.

A word of warning. Don't go out wearing a red hat this time of year if
you don't want to be harassed!

Jane
(Shoreham)