From: Jim Mead <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sun, Aug 28, 2016 5:25 pm
Subject: [VTBIRD] Buff-breasted Sandpiper @ Dead Creek Outlet, (Goose Bay) in Highgate Springs

Hello all,

Eddy & Judy Edwards found a Buff-breasted Sandpiper this morning along with a Ruddy Turnstone & many other great shorebirds. They also found a Red-necked Phalarope, American Golden-Plover & many other great shorebirds yesterday.
Today with their help & accompanied by none other than Dick Lavallee, I was able to see the Buff-breasted Sandpiper, Ruddy Turnstone & Red-necked Phalarope.

Many thanks to the Edwards. . .

Good luck to any of you that try for these great & hard to come by- shorebirds!!!

Enjoy Birds,

Jim Mead