The American Golden Plover was still present at Otter Creek-Dead Creek late yesterday afternoon.

Bruce MacPherson
South Burlington

-----Original Message-----
From: Isis Erb <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTBIRD <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tue, Aug 30, 2016 9:44 am
Subject: [VTBIRD] Shorebirds

Hi Folks-

Sadly I was unable to get out and try for the Buff-breasted Sandpiper et
al. up in Franklin, nor for the American Golden Plover in Addison. And I'm
getting a very slow start due to the events of yesterday -- as either
location is a bit of a drive I was wondering if anyone had tried for either
bird yet this morning, and if so would you be so kind as share your
results, positive or negative, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks & enjoy those birds,

Isis Erb
Jericho, VT

--
Isis Erb
Jericho, VT

Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive any egregious spelling errors.