From: Vermont Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sue
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2016 8:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Shorebirds Dead Creek confluence with Otter Creek, Aug
4, 2016

I think you are correct--- I've seen the terns there as well as at Brilyea
access. Last century for that! Caspian terns were present at Brilyea.
Sue
Sent from my iPod

> On Aug 6, 2016, at 1:28 PM, Ruth <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> I guess I never realized this was the point where the 2 rivers meet.  I
always call this the Black Tern bridge because 'in days of ole' this was a
reliable place to see Black Tern.  Not any more?   Am I remembering this
correctly?

<2birdvt@COMCAST..NET>
> Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 12:05 PM
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Shorebirds Dead Creek confluence with Otter Creek,
Aug 4, 2016

> It is the Basin Harbor Rd out of Vergennes. Take the Panton Rd west out of
Vergennes. A right at the flashing light is the road to the confluence.
Birds are east of that in the mud flats.

<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> Could someone please provide directions to the Dead Creek/Otter Creek
confluence?  Thanks.
>> David Book

4, 2016