Cheese doodles was used to keep the black tailed gull around. Besides anyone who has seen what gulls eat at the beach where they grab what ever available from beachgoers shouldn't be concerned about chips.
The fact that gulls seem to be doing well is the proof that they can survive their diet.
Sue Wetmore

Sent from my iPod