So it's ok to bait and pish to get what you want? Tyler's doing an amazing project. This is just a discussion.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 18, 2016, at 9:30 AM, Justin Lawson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I agree with what Tom said. "old fashioned patience" to me reminds me of
humans just shooting down birds to see "what species is this?". Tyler's
contributuons to the birding world are even known here in Massachusetts. I
hope anyone complaining about what gulls eat started a GoFUndMe page to try
and save all the parking lot gulls throughout the world from almost certain
obseity and heart problems amongst their populations!

--
Justin Lawson
Worcester, Ma