Paula,
Two things:I have lots of magazines, but I live in Syracuse, NY. I will be visiting VT for a week in Oct and could take them with me. Are you willing to drive to Ripton, near Middlebury, to pick them up? Will it be too late, as I assume you want them to use in a school setting?

Let me know and I'll try to find room for them in my car.

Regards,
   Lin Garrepy

Sent from my iPhone