Maybe - but I think that real play happens in avian species who get enough to eat, who donít have to spend every minute of every day trying to find enough tiny bugs just to survive. Corvids, being opportunistic omnivores, end up with free time. (Can we imagine a warbler with free time???) And maybe young hawks have free time, too, because theyíve been stuffed to the gills by attentive parents.

Maeve