Hello Everybody,

We have a disassembled 28x48' high tunnel, bought used, that we would like
to convert to a moveable structure. We have contacted Four Season Tools and
have a quote for the V-Track set up, and Rimol (no response yet). It seems
like the biggest cost is the track. Any ideas for a less expensive way to
do this, maybe without the track and just rubber wheels? Ideally we would
be able to move it with 2-4 people and/or a winch system since we don't
have a tractor.  Has anyone done this before and have designs or
suggestions for likes/dislikes? Please let us know! Also ways to reinforce
this structure since it wasn't originally made to move. We will compile

Thanks,

*Mark and Lindsay*
*Owl Wood Farm*
*845-214-5402*