-----Original Message-----
From: Vermont Vegetable and Berry Growers
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of 1000 Stone Farm
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Responses:Pelletized carrot seed

Hey sorry this is a bit later but here they are:
Overall the point of view was that using Pelletized carrots was not
providing the germination rates that folks wished, sometimes really bad
germ...
Germination times exceeding 14 days
The best advice I got was to cover beds with row cover to maintain moisture,
of course on a large scale not a solution probably but for small farms with
100 ft beds very possible.
Thanks everyone!
Enjoy the rest of summer!

Kyle Doda