     Some good responses about CN sources: Boucher Fertilizer in
Highgate; Progressive Grower in West Wareham, Mass; and Eric of Crop
Production Services says he'll look into it to see if it's worth the
hassle. Also Pete J looked into a bulk order and may get back with more
info.
     Bottom line seems to be that my panic may not be justified (won't
be the first time!), and that there are sources out there.
     If I learn anything more, good or bad, I'll pass it on to you
ethereal beings out there in the Listosphere...Jake