  I had a very interesting chat with Brad Lawes about CN: Turns out that YARA has a new form of CN available that no longer requires all the HASMAT paperwork and hassle. By adding potassium sulfate to the CN they prevent it from being an oxidizer and thereby remove it from the HASMAT list. My chemistry's a little rusty so I don't quite get it, but now Brad is willing to carry it, and is in fact getting a shipment in in a week or so. I'm not trying to promote his business, just passing on the information; I'm sure other dealers can get the same product from YARA or whoever. It is Brad's suspicion that YARA has not been telling dealers about the new product because they want to unload the old inventory first. My guess is that when he told them he wouldn't carry the old CN, they fessed up and offered him the new to keep his business. And more good news: the new CN is about the same: a 15-0-2 (reflecting the added K2SO4) instead of 16-0-0; and most important, is OMRI listed.
   So it's basically the same product, but with less hassle. Brad says it will be same price and I assume other dealers will do the same.
  So l'm all good with this CN issue and after I spray copper on everything in sight, I'm off to see my new five day old grandson in Montana...Jake Guest / Killdeer Farm