     I thought the problem of finding a source for CN had been resolved
when  YARA International, the importer of CN, changed the formulation of
their product so that it would no longer be an oxidizer, thereby taking
it off the HASMAT and Homeland Security high risk lists. While it does
seem to be the case that the formulation has been changed, apparently
that is not enough to satisfy our
ever-vigilent-guardians-of-our-freedoms over at Homeland Security, and
they are keeping it on their very-bad-stuff list. I learned this today
from Brad Lawes (Lawes Agricultural Services), and he has again decided
that the hassles involved (security camaras, elaborte paper trails and
precise tracking, to name a few, are too much to make it worth his while
to continue carrying it. Can't blame him.
      So the situation is back to where it was a few days ago when some
other sources were mentioned in various emails responding to my initial
panic. If anyone has any current information from suppliers or other
suggestions, it seems that there are quite a few of us out here who
would be interested in hearing about it. Seems appropriate to put any
such info out onto the whole list serve rather than just individual back
and for... that's my own opinion.   I'll listen in from Montana for a
week.... Jake