Anyone growing a volume of shallots? I'm looking for a topping/ cleaning idea to be more efficient and productive. The necks of shallots have flesh in them and don't go through the onion topper because they get crushed and then rot. We have done the final clean up with scissors which takes the profit out of it. Just wondering if there's a hack out there with a great method other than a shallot cleaning party?
George

Disclaimer - I may compile these answers when this slow down so shoot me a note if you want them sooner.

--
Dog River Farm
802-223-1559