Hi!

We are located in Columbus, OH and sell to several grocery stores in the state of Ohio. We recently received an email from Whole Foods that we are required to set up with a mandatory annual fee (based on a sliding scale of how much you supply them) for a responsibly grown vendor portal by the end of 2016 or we won't be able to supply WF flowers. According to the email, the system assesses growing practices on a range of sustainable topics. We are wondering if others have received similar requirements to sell in WF stores in other regions.

We would appreciate any information others have on such a portal.

Thanks! -
Gretel Adams, Weddings and Events
Steve Adams, Wholesale
Sunny Meadows Flower Farm