CustomInk: Let us do the heavy lifting!
Ordering custom gear for your group has never been easier.
CustomInk
Hi Ivan,
With a new school year and many other fall events fast-approaching, we know you're busy designing, planning, and getting everything organized. Let us help out and do the heavy lifting for your next Ira order! Here are a few ways to make ordering easy:
 Find your school and choose from official logos and marks to use in your design. We're licensed with over 700 universities and greek organizations!
 Let Pear help you find the perfect sponsor to get money toward custom shirts, donations & more!
 Mix and match colors & styles with the same design to please everyone. We have over 500 products with recommended complements available in the Design Lab.
 Use our Group Order Form to easily collect sizes & payment from your group (not having to worry about anything upfront!)
Have you noticed our improved mobile experience? You can upload your own art, edit designs, and order on-the-go. Next time you're on your smartphone or tablet, check it out!
Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything! You can contact us via chat, email, or phone 7 days a week.
We can't wait to work with you again!
Your CustomInk Team
800-293-4232

To ensure you don't miss out on the latest styles, design inspiration, ordering tips, and more, please add [log in to unmask] to your email address book or contact list.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, you can unsubscribe at any time.

CustomInk, LLC | 2910 District Avenue | Fairfax, VA 22031