That was my thought also Gail.....I am always suspicious when the State
offers "free" anything.....in my experience generally means more money for
the towns down the line.
Noreen Labrecque
Town of Canaan

--
Noreen Labrecque
Town Clerk/Town Treasurer

The information contained in this communication, including
any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged
communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from
the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected
by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and
Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized
use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately at (802) 266-8910.

or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately.
Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise
the confidential nature of the communication.